Do you suspect staff are stealing?

So many businesses are afflicted, and we only hear about 20% of cases, with the rest- 80% going UNDETECTED!

The sad statistic is that someone, RIGHT NOW, within your business is STEALING.

Perhaps it's only stationery, supplies or samples. It could be new business leads being sold to a competitor. Or perhaps it's book keeping fraud or cash register theft.

Let's uncover the facts. Stop the rot and implement procedures and technologies to help minimise the loss the your business.


Call SMARTFOX DIRECT 24 hours a day at 0403 775 400 for a FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION or submit an online request.